King Hy-Pact® is the super tough industrial polymer sheet that is environmentally stabilized with excellent physical properties and is a cost effective material. Tests have shown after 2,000 hours of UV exposure, King Hy-Pact outperforms both UV stabilized HDPE and UHMW with superior toughness in wear resistance, flexibility and high-impact strength. It has a clean white color with a smooth, non-skived finish for better material flow. Applications for King Hy-Pact include, but are not limited to, food processing chutes, star wheels, machine products, snowplow blades, and dock fenders. King Hy-Pact is a product of a proprietary process called K-Stran™, the most advanced manufacturing process for producing sheets with widths up to 60”, tight tolerances, custom colors and sheet sizes, and small minimum requirements. King Hy-Pact is the smart choice for many high abuse applications requiring superior properties, outstanding flatness and a smooth surface while providing significant cost savings.
- King Hy-Pact® VH is environmentally stabilized, making it ideal for indoor or outdoor applications.
- FDA and USDA approved, with an opaque, white color for a sanitary look.
- Standard sheet sizes from 1/8″ to 1″ in thickness – with some of the tightest tolerances in the industry.
- Available standard in 48″ x 120″ sheets or in custom sizes up to 72″ wide and infinite lengths, which often saves on installation costs and eliminates splices.
- Thinner gauges may be rolled for shipment.
- Smooth, non-skived finish has a low friction coefficient for better material flow and superior cosmetics compared to virgin UHMW-PE.
- Not affected by most aqueous acids, alkalis or salt solutions
- Extremely flat, low-strain sheet made with King Plastic Corporation’s state-of-the art proprietary K-Stran® process.
- Resistant to caking and bridging (build-up).
- Suitable for deep-freeze or electrical insulation operations
Sheet Size: (in)
48″ x 120″
Custom widths (up to 72″) and infinite lengths
1/8″ | 3/16″ | 1/4″ | 1/2″ | 3/4″ | 1″
25 lbs | 37.5 lbs | 50 | 100 lbs | 150 lbs | 200 lbs
Sheet Size: (mm)
1219mm x 3048mm
Custom widths (up to 1829mm) and infinite lengths
3mm | 4.7mm | 6mm | 12.7mm | 19mm
11kg | 17kg | 22.6kg | 45kg | 68kg | 90.7kg
Tolerance Information: Gauge ± 5%, both width or length
at plus tolerance at room temperature
Color: Translucent White