King StarBoard XL
King StarBoard® XL is a lighter, more economical version of the popular King StarBoard®. This 100% virgin polymer, marine-grade cellular material has an excellent surface finish that looks good enough to use in high-visibility applications where structural strength and a finished edge are not important. King StarBoard XL sheets are up to 30% lighter in weight than King StarBoard, and are made with the same textured surface and colors for a perfect match. As with King StarBoard, King StarBoard XL is made with the exclusive K-Stran® process for superior consistency and flatness, and has a thickness tolerance of plus or minus 5% (unlike ordinary polymer sheets taht use 10% as an acceptable tolerance).
• Unique (closed cell) Cellular marine-grade Sheet.
• Weights up to 30% less with the same surface finish as The
Original King StarBoard®.
• Ideal for Fabricating any boat part where high structural
strength or a finished edge is not required
• Precise tolerances ensure consistent color, thickness and
density even for thicker gauges.
• Holds staples and screws securely.
• Environmentally stabilized for harsh sun and tough marine
• Will not rot, swell, splinter or delaminated when exposed to
humidity or water.
• Resist odor, even in wet, humid conditions.
• Easy to clean and never needs refinishing.
• Matte-textured finish on both sides.
• Easy to fabricate using standard woodworking tools.
• Available in six standard King StarBoard colors to match or
accent any gelcoat.
• Unlimited custom/proprietary colors.
• Forms easily for smooth curves.
• Custom sizes available.
• Shipped with protective masking on one side.
• Proven on thousands of boats and yachts.
48″ x 96″ (1219mm x 2438mm) | 60″ x 96″ (1524mmx 2438mm)
1/4″ | 3/8″ | 1/2″ | 3/4″
48″ x 96″
32 lbs | 49 lbs | 64 lbs | 96 lbs
60″ x 96″
40 lbs | 61.5 lbs | 80 lbs | 120 lbs
6.4mm | 9.53mm |12.7mm | 19mm
Approximate Weight: (kg)
48″ x 96″
14kg | 22kg | 29kg | 43.5kg
60″ x 96″
18kg | 25.4kg | 32.7kg | 49kg
Tolerance information: Gauges ± 5%, both width and length only at room temperature.
Custom sheet sizes and gauges available.