King StarBoard ST
King StarBoard® ST is a special, high-density polyethylene sheet that provides scratch-resistant surface for many King StarBoard® applications. A unique and advanced polymer makes the material 25% stronger than the original King StarBoard®. High scratch-resistance makes it especially appropriate in the construction of cabinets and furniture. Also, its high strength and stiffness make it desirable for applications where less structural support is available. King StarBoard® ST is environmentally stabilized and has been developed to withstand the harshest outdoor conditions. It can be used in wet areas that need to be washed often for cleaning, or are regularly exposed to moisture. It can be fabricated using common woodworking tools and techniques.
• Environmentally stabilized for harsh sun and outdoor
• Will not rot, swell, splinter or delaminate when exposed to humidity or water.
• Precise tolerances ensure consistent color, thickness and
density, even for special gauge thickness and custom orders.
• Special sizes and colors are available upon request.
• Easy to fabricate using standard woodworking tools and
requires little or no finishing.
• Durable glossy, matte-textured surface on both sides.
• Sheet masking to protect material during fabrication and
• Easy to clean and never needs re-finishing. Resistant to the
• May be thermoformed to make curves and seamless corners
with not effect to the finish.
• Sections and parts can be welded together to form a single,
• Carries the King StarBoard® brand, trusted for its consistent
quality and wide range of proven applications.
• Popular applications include outdoor/indoor cabinets,
Locker-rooms, healthcare installations such as, nurses
stations, swimming facilities and veterinary clinics.
• Up to 30% recycled content, qualifying it for LEEDS.
Standard Sheet Sizes: (in)
48” x 96”
Standard Gauge: (in)
1/4” | 3/8” | 1/2″ | 3/4” | 1” | 1-1/2”
Approximate Weight: (lbs)
40 lbs | 60 lbs | 80 lbs | 120 lbs | 160 lbs | 240 lbs
Standard Sheet Sizes: (mm)
1220mm x 2440mm
Standard Gauges: (mm)
6.4mm | 9.53mm | 12.7mm | 19mm | 25.4mm |38mm
Approximate Weight: (kg)
18kg | 27kg | 36kg | 54.4kg | 72.6kg | 109kg
Tolerance information: Gauges ± 5%, both width and length only at room temperature.